Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Learning to walk


                                                           My special walker

One of dream is walking. When I see people walking I really envy them. They can go out wherever and whenever they like. I wish to be like one of them.

Recently my brother in-law made a walker for me. I was so happy because I was searching for this type of walker for some time. Several years ago, I borrowed this walker from the Spastic Centre and I could walked.

Now every morning with the help of my maid I'm learning to walk outside my apartment .Even though it was a very difficult process of walking as I have been in the wheelchair for over forty years. I must have the determination to slowly take one step by step to reach my gold.

Before I start walking, I pray to God to give me the strength to walk. With God's help's, I know I will be able to walk


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...