Friday, January 27, 2006

Better days to come

Starting this year, I don't consider it to be not that good year. As the past 4 weeks I have been sick. Only this week it self, I have taken 4 days medical leave which I haven't taken such a long medical leave. Maybe my body say "I need a rest". That is where my sickness attacks and that's where I have to rest

I have seen to 2 different doctors last week and it frighten me when I see the medications that the doctors gave me. I have a fobia of taking medication as most of the time when I take the medicine, it will weaken my body. That's why I hate taking them.

It's only a week away before Chinese New Year, I hope and pray to get well soon as possible as I want to enjoy the festive season. But I hope in the coming months, I will get better and stronger.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...