Saturday, January 14, 2006

Up, up in the air

Having cough for the past 3 weeks and the cough develops into flu. The body completely weakened, the mind couldn't fuction well, the eyes cannot open and the feeling is like floating in the air. This feeling is terrible.

That is how I feel for the past 3 weeks. What more when taking my usually dosege of medication (of spasms), it makes me more more drowsy. Some days, after the end of the day's work, I feel like jumping into bed and never get up.

I know this is a common sickness, but to ordinary peop.le, but for me is different. I can hardly get sick because my body resistance is very low and when I take any medication it get me lower. When anyone who has common sickness come near me, it frighten me. As the moment I get sick, it very hard for me to pick again. I never like this feeling, but anyhow it has to come and go. We cannot advoid it.

This is why I haven't been writing for the past 2 weeks. My heart desire to write but my brain couldn't function. The past weeks wasn't that bad as terrible as this few days, the movement in my body limb are very slow. I get frustrated when I have difficulty doing my daily chores and work. But this time, I have to take things slow, until I pick up again.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...