Monday, January 02, 2006

Dadicated to all my close friends

Thank you to all my friends who was with me in 2005. Thanks for your friendship, support, encourangment and a listening ear and be there for me when I was alone. Thanks for all your emails and sms.

Kuan Aw
Dispite I knew you long ago, only this few years that I get closer to you. Thank you so much for willing to understand, encourage, support and give me a listening ear. I'm really proud to have you as my good friend. You have taught me a lot of things especiallly to fight for our disabled right. Without your encouragement and teaching I wouldn't be who I am right now. I'm saying all this from my heart and I like to say a big THANK YOU to you.

Philip
We have know each other for 3 years and 3 months now. When I first wrote and I never knew that our friendship could last this long. We have been through many obstacles and with all the ups and down it make our friendship stronger. I'm trully sorry for all the things I've said to hurt you. Please forgive me. Even so, you never get mad with me. It's marvellous of you in this way. You never know, but you have improve a lot in your English since the first time you wrote me. I will still be here to help in whatever you need. I hope our friendship will last as long as we live.

Annah
Thanks a lot for keep me company when we go shopping. It's always a pleasure going out you. Without your friendship or company, I don't think I would be going shopping or to movies myself.

Valarie
You are the few able body friend who visited and invited me out for dinner everytime you come out to Penang. You are really a true friend as you always listen to my problem and giving me good advice. I really treasure your frienship and thanks for sharing many things with.

Chee Hoong / Chin Kit
Thanks for keeping in touch with me. Be good boys ok. I know both of you will not read this. I hope to meet you both again if I get choose for the Paralympic. Take good care

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...