Monday, October 17, 2005

Desire in life

Do you know why I created this blog? It's for me to express all my feeling which I have kept in my heart for such a long time. I have a very difficult time expressing my feeling throught words, that's why I need to put it into writing so that all of you can understand how I feel. I have so many things I wanted to share in words, but no one seem to understand what my heart desire. Please continue follow my stories and you will see and understand what I wish, hope and desire in life.

When I started creating my site, I sent out to all my relatives and friends. A few of them reply me that I did a great job I did with this site. They read, but non of them were on my side in supporting me, except for only one person who follow my stories closely and she is my Aunt Ai Chin. Many times, i wanted to ask her opnion about my stories but I dare not as affaid she will tell my parents what I wrote in my site. so I didn't ask neither did she say anything.

One day, when she came to my house and was in my room, she told me I wrote from my heart and I didn't catch her until later I knew what she meant. To my surprised, she read my stories. I was really happy and touched when she fully support me in what I'm doing and will explain to my parents in time to come. I never knew anyone would be on my side supporing me. That is what I needed most - to have someone on my side.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...