Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A never ending journey

The Thai group arrived a day earlier before us and spent a night at the motel, so when we arrived that morning we had to wait for them to get themselves ready. As we waited for them (Thai group) we went into Ms. Tasaki room (as she spent a night with them there). Since she hasn’t checked that morning, we went to her room and I rested for a while before I had to get ready and meet the Thai group.

When we reached downstairs the van had arrived and the Thai group was already in the van. I sat in front and mum was at the back of me. Mr. Sasaki told us we had to make a 2 hours trip before reaching YMCA Hotel (another city). We started our journey around 9am.

I knew there was a disabled person in the Thai group, but I didn’t know whether it was a boy or girl as they sat at the back of the van. While we were on the road, I saw many tall buildings and other things. I felt so tired that morning as I didn’t slept much in the plane, so I doffed off for a short while, but I could hear them chatting away. I felt as if it was like a long journey as we could not arrive to our destination, but at last we reached YMCA Hotel.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...