Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What a happy moment


1st Day - At Narita Airport - Japan

It took us 7 hours before reaching Tokyo (Narita Airport) and landed on the ground at 7am. I thank God we had a safely landing. Again I was the last to leave the plane. A Japanese young man came to assist us and wheeled me from the plane to the immigration counter. It was a long walk to the counter, since it was earlier in the morning there were very few people at the airport. When arrived at the counter we waited nearly 20mins as they checked our passports. Disabled people had a special counter at the immigration waiting place. There were only 3 of us that morning. After checking all our necessary documents, we were taken to the waiting hall.

At that time, my diaper was already wet I had to find a rest room. The rest room in the airport was very big and clean and we had lots of space to move around. It took me a while to change everything. When we came out, I saw Mr. Sasaki, he wore a formal dress and coat that morning. Together with him was Ms. Tasaki (a pretty young lady). (The last time Mr. Sasaki came to Penang with his group he was looked very simple and he the camera man at that time.) I nearly couldn't recognize him that morning but was very happy upon seeing him.

When we came out from the Airport as walked towards the Taxi stand, the morning air of early Autumn was so breeze and cool. I have never felt the air like that before as it was so refreshing. 2 taxis came to fetched us, I was surprised to find that the taxi was much bigger than our usual car. When we reached the motel I was shocked when the taxi door suddenly opened by itself. At that time I didn’t realize that the taxi man pressed a button on the drives side and the door open itself. It was a short distant to reach the motel (about 10mins drive)

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...