Friday, September 25, 2020

Visit Aunty’s Apartment


Sunday, 25 August 2020

                                       

I went out with my darling to their center and had lunch there. Teik and my darling cooked something different. It was enjoyable to be with them. Even though I sat quietly, but hearing them talking was nice enough. 

After lunch, we invited Teik and her daughter to check out my late aunt's empty apartment on the 1st floor in Tanjung Tokong. Janice told me we can spend weekends there if my darling and Teik are free. The apartment has two rooms. The main thing was using the main room toilet. My darling tries pushed my wheelchair into the toilet/bathroom, it was quite narrow, but luckily my small wheelchair managed to get in. Other than that, I could manage the whole place.

We spent around 2 hours there chatting, then we went to Tesco (as it was very nearby the apartment. We bought a few things and headed back to their center.  After rested a while, my darling drops me home.

 

 


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...