Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Counseling Seassion

 

Thursday 3 September 2020

 

After I saw my Psychiatrists doctor on 25/8 and got a letter to the Counseling Dept. I went to a new dept. which was in Block D.  Janice drop and pushed up to the 2nd floor and showed me the place. It was a small nurse room with two persons who inquire about things. 

After a while when I was in the nurse room, she pushed me to the Counseling room and asked me to wait. Within five minutes, a Malay lady (counselor) came in and she told me about the procedure asked me the sign the form.

The lady was friendly and a pleasant person. She talked and advised me not to see/think about the negative side of my life, but think about the happy memories which I had. She only gave me half an hour of her time. She is the only person in charge of counseling. There are a lot of other patients' to see her.

After finished, I wheel myself down to the ground and waited for Janice to fetch me.

After I came back, I feel the time was too short as I all the way go yet get half an hour counseling time.

 

.

 

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...