Wednesday, September 02, 2020

New medication for another month

Tuesday, 25 August 2020

 

Two weeks have passed since my last Psychiatrists follow up, so my appointment date 25/9 is here again.

Janice drop mum and me at 10.15 am. When we reached the department, wow I saw there are so many people in the waiting area. I called Janice to bring mum home as there were only a few sitting areas left for mum to sit.

After mum left I waited alone and wrote my journal. Around 45mins later, the counter staff called me to take a blood pressure test, I slowly wheeled myself to the back. Luckily when I reach the back of the room, there was no one taking pressure. So without waiting a lady staff took my pressure.

After I came back to the front, I waited until over noon when a lady doctor called me in. She talked and encouraged, she asked me to compliment myself in the little things I have done.  I ask her if there is any counseling session. She says have, then she wrote a letter for me and ask the counter staff to make an appointment for me on 3/9.

My doctor also asks me to continue the same dosage of the medication for another month. After finish, I came out and see there were people still waiting for the doctor.

I slowly wheeled myself downstairs and to the lobby, When I nearly the pharmacy I felt tired, luckily an Indian lady who passed by saw me and I asked her to pushed me.

Instead of calling Janice to fetch me, I book a Grab car (luckily there was a line for a book the car).  When the driver arrives, I have some problems with the car as the seat was slightly higher. The good Indian driver slightly carries me up to the seat.

Thank you, God, for helping me the whole morning and sending people to help me.

 

 


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...