Friday, August 21, 2020

Learning to be independent

 Thursday 13 August 2020


Since my last OT date was a month ago, today I'm happy to be here again.

Janice drops me around 9.45 am. When I went into the reception counter to get a number, I was happy to see the regular staff is there. She gave me the appointment was is three weeks later.

From there, I wheel myself to the exercise room. When I went in, I was happy to see the regular therapies were there. Since last month Cik Muz taught me how to wear my bra and shorts. Today again she continues to teach me how to wear my shorts. She uses other equipment in helping me to pull up my shorts. Still, for me, it's very difficult and tiring.

Because I want to be independent, that's why she is teaching me. She asks me to continue to try at home.

After finish that morning, I call Janice to fetch me and she came around 15mins later.

Thank you, God, that my therapy is training me to be independent.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...