Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Dark Mansion

Wednesday, 22 July 2020

Since last week Janice has planned to bring mum and I to Dark Mansion a tourist spot in

Kimberley Street, George Town. A week before we went, she called the person in charge whether the place is disabled friendly. They said yes, but the place is double stories. So we visited downstairs only.

As it is MCO, most of the tourist spots reduce their entrance price. The discount is from the end of July. We took the change to visit this place.

Janice didn't know the exact location, so she uses Waze and follows the way. When we reached Kimberley Street, she has difficulty in finding a parking lot. So she drops mum and me in front of Dark Mansion. There were a few steps up, but luckily by the side, there was a ramp that quite stepped. We ask a staff to help together push me up the ramp. From there, Janice went to park our car quite far as there was no parking space. While waiting for her, the staff took our temperature and I check in with my app.

We went to the side of the room and mum took a seat. Within minutes, a group of college students came in and gather at the reception area. It's was slightly difficult for Janice to buy tickets in as one of the group member line up for the tickets first

We went led into a dark room with very beautiful luminescence lights. There were 5 different rooms with different sceneries and different colourful lights. We took many photos there with the helpful staff named Jeffery.

Janice went upstairs to see the other rooms with luminescence lights. Mum and I rested in a small souvenir shop inside.  Janice came down within 20mins.  After we finished our tour, it was lunchtime.

A few shops away, there was a coffee shop. We walked there to have lunch. As we go in, there was a ramp. In that shop, there were only 2 stalls opened. We ordered a plate mee and mee hoon, the food there was nice. Only a few tables were occupied. After finished eating, we waited outside the coffee shop.  Janice went to take our car to fetch us.

Thank you, God, that I got the chance to visit this place and I felt really happy. Thank God too that everything went well that morning.







    
    





No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...