Thursday, August 20, 2020

An Hour Of Physio

 Monday, 27 July 2020


Since my last physiotherapy was three weeks ago, today (27/7) is physio day again. Around 10.30 am Janice wanted to drop mum and me in front of the main lobby. When we saw there were so many people. We didn't allow mum to follow me instead I went alone wheeling myself to Physio Dept.

As I arrive at the Physio reception area, there were only a few people. Within 10mins, the therapy called me in. There is a change of therapy, the man therapy which I didn't like came back again. He doesn't attend to the patient himself, instead he instructs the assistant to do it for me 

I did three exercises today, leg and hand. There were many people with their therapies doing exercises too. I was happy I managed to do a few exercises. The therapy gave me my appointment for next month. I wanted the date to be the same day with OT, but the same date was not ok. So he put my appointment date at the end of August.

After finished, I wheeled myself out to the lobby and called Janice. I waited for her for more than 20mins before she arrived. In the lobby, there were so many people waiting for their transport to arrive. Many cars were queuing up to fetch their family members.


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...