Friday, August 21, 2020

An enjoyable Afternoon

Sunday 9 August 2020

Today (9/8) I was happy that I see my darling again. Last few days, we have planned with Teik to go to Tesco Jelutong to buy our necessary daily things. that I see my darling again. 

Last few days, we have planned with Teik to go to Tesco Jelutong to buy our necessary daily things.

Around 11 am, my darling fetch me and we went to their center to meet Teik. When we arrive, he was halfway cooking a few dishes, so I hang out there until he finishes.

When he finished cooking, the four of us together with Teik and his 2nd daughter went to Tesco. It is quite nearby their center. When we reach there and drove into the parking. There aren't many cars, it's easy for us to park in the OKU parking lot.

There are not many people in the grocery dept. I was happy that I manage to choose, buy, and pay the items myself.  When we arrive at the counter to pay, the scanner is spoil. A few staff have to scan our items, so it takes slightly longer for us to do payment at the counter. 

I decided to register for a Tesco card, so my darling pushes me to the register counter. There was a Malay guy in charge. So many people at the counter inquire about many things. I paid RM10 for the registration of the Tesco card. I needed to key in my data, but their computer was on a high table.  The guy has to key in for me and also entertain other customers. Luckily everything was completed successfully.

After finish buying everything, we got out of Tesco. From there we drop by Sunshine supermarket in Perak Road, Teik went down to buy few things. It was 1.30 pm then, we went to a nearby coffee shop and buy food back to their center to eat.

When we are back at their center and had our lunch. Even it was a hot afternoon, yet I happy to be with there, talking and be with the company of my darling. Our other friends were occupied with other things. 

Around 5.30 pm he drops me home. Thank you, God, for giving me a good time with my darling.

 

 


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...