Friday, August 21, 2020

New medication again

 Tuesday, 11 August 2020


After two weeks since I last saw my Psychiatrist doctor, here I am again. My last visit, the doctor gave me a new medication it didn't suit.

Janice drop me around 10.30 am, mum follows and assists to push me. When we reach the Psychiatrists Dept, there were so many people and all the seats were full. When someone got up from the seat, I quickly asked mum to take a seat.

Today, it's really fast (within 10mins) the nurse at the counter calls my name to take blood pressure. Mum pushes me halfway and I continue wheeling myself to the back of the dept. When I reach there was no one taking their pressure, so I was the only one the nurse took my pressure.  After I left I saw few people lining up for their pressure.

Another "super fast" thing is halfway thru taking my pressure check, without expecting a Chinese male doctor to call my name from the back room. I was a surprise (and happy too) that he calls me in so fast.

After taking my pressure, I wheel back to the front and went in to see my doctor. As I push into the doctor's room, he is checking my file. I told him I feel not as good as the new medication suit me.

He asks me many other questions about my mood, feelings, etc. I was in the doctor's room for quite a long time.

Again, my doctor changes my medication. I feel not at ease as I'm afraid the new medication will give me side effects. What I have to do is to pray that it will make me better.

When I come out I went to find mum, she was waiting for me. We went down, intend to take medicine from the pharmacy, but the queue was too long.

I call Janice to fetch but she was busy running error. She asks me to take grab car home, I tried but there was no line to book grab car.  Luckily Janice has finished her errors, so she came to fetch us

I was glad everything was over that morning.

 

 

 


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...