Thursday, August 20, 2020

My Morning At The Psychiatrists

Tuesday, 28 July 2020

 

My last Psychiatrist check-up was two months ago. Today (28/7) is my follow up again. Around 10 am Janice and Denis drop to GH main lobby. Janice pushed me up to the 1st floor where the Psychiatrists Dept. and drop me alone there.

When I arrived there were not many people. Janice helps me to drop my card into the box at the counter before she left.

While waiting I sat beside an aquarium with a big fish and a few other small fishes. I feel peaceful watching the fishes in the aquarium.

After half an hour later the nurse called my name. I took my no and I wheeled to the back and queue up to take my blood pressure.

I feel so sleepy while waiting to go into the doctor's room, but I keep myself awake by writing my journal

After waiting for an hour, an Indian lady doctor calls me in. She asks me how I feel (my mood). I talk to her for some time and told her how I feel. I told her my mood is the same even with the present medication. My doctor went to discuss my case with her boss, so I waited for quite along.

When she came out, she tells me that she is changing medication for me. My doctor also gave me a referral letter to the Endocrine Department for further treatment of my thyroid.

I was in the doctor's room for more than an hour.  It was 1pm when I leave the doctor's room and came outside everyone have left.

I didn't take the medication chit from the pharmacy today. Instead Janice will take for me another day. I wheel myself down to the lobby. I told Janice I will take a Grab car home as it will faster. At that time in the lobby I have difficulty booking a car as there was no line. I keep trying and praying that I can get a car and get a good driver.

Thank God, my prayers was answer. The driver was willing to help in and out the car when I came home. Janice came down to help me too at the car park.

Thank you, God, for helping me throughout the whole morning.


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...