Thursday, August 20, 2020

A Nice Family Lunch

Thursday, 23 July 2020


A few days earlier Janice arranged an appointment with Shen Ru (our cousin) Aunty Joyce to see her apartment and lunch at Straits Quay. 

When Janice told me, I didn't feel like going as I couldn't eat much but thinking of Straits Quay eventually, I went as I love the place.

Around 11 am when we arrived at the Straits Quay, Shen Ru was already there with her mum to join us. It was difficult for us to find a parking lot as all the space was fill up. As Shen Ru lives there, she gave us her parking lot.

We went to visit Shen Ru studio apartment was on the 6 floors. It was a very nice bedded room and a cozy living room. From the side of the window, I could see the swimming pool downstairs.

We were at her place for about half an hour, then we adjourned to the restaurant downstairs for lunch. We searched for a few western food restaurants but was already closed down. Along there were other restaurants too, so we choose Healy Mac's & Irish Bar Restaurant. It was a bar/restaurant style.

We sat outside facing the sea and enjoy the breath. There were only a few tables occupied. We ordered fish and chips and a few other dishes too. When the food came, everyone was enjoying it. When I saw the delicious food, I don't have the appetite, I only ate a bit. They were eating and chatting away, while I ate quietly.

After finished eating, Aunty Joyce needs to go home, so all adjourned to the parking lot and say goodbye. 

Thank you, God, for giving us a good time together.




 

 








No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...