Friday, September 25, 2020

Twisted Ankle

 Saturday, 5 Sept 2020

 

On Saturday (5/9) supposed to be an ordinary morning as I went to Boccia training to pass a few letters to my coach and see my friends. 

As usual, I booked a Grab car. It was an Indian driver who fetched me. With mum's help, I stand and hold the door of the car to get in. I couldn't balance myself and I fell inside the car seat. While I fell, I twisted my right ankle badly and hit my chin onto the car. The terrible pain on my ankle got onto my whole body that I completely couldn't move. The driver helps me into the car seat.

I thought of not going anymore, but since I needed to pass my letter to my coach I continue going even with the terrible pain.

When I went there, I completely have no mood due to pain. I played a few games with my friends and talked to them. After two hours I went back coach's help getting into another Grab car.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...