Monday, November 16, 2020

Terrible Feelings

 Sunday, 15 November 2020


Since last month, my mind is blank again as I don't know what to write. The whole day I occupied myself arranging my stamps, take the picture and post them online to sell. 

I have many things in my heart I wanted to share, but it's difficult to put them in words. I don't understand why sometimes I can write so fast, sometimes I can't. I wish I can keep on writing as I love to write. I feel frustrated at this moment as I feel I don't have the mood and bored even though I occupy myself with many things. I hate this feeling.

Dear God, please help me. Take away these terrible feelings. 

 

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...