Sunday, September 18, 2005

Mum' s day



Yesterday Mum's turns 69 and we had a simple celebration for her. Julie (my youngest sis) and I brought her a bottle of perfume as a gift. It is always during birthdays' among our family member's when mum would cook for us delicious western food. Everyone in the family always enjoys Mum's western food especially the "baked crumbs chicken". It's not easy to cook, so we only get to eat it on special occassions.

Janice (my eldest sis) brought Mum a birthday cake full of fruits and with lots of hearts around it. We were supposed to cut it in the afternoon, but Janice's an her kids' were all so busy that they had to rush home. So, we waited till at night after dinner.

Mum gave us a treat for dinner at Kham Kee Restaurant where we had steam-boat. The restaurant is just 5mins walk as it's outside our house. We took an evening walk, while Janice and family together with her mother and her sister in-law, Gloria joined us. There were 11 of us and all of us enjoy the food untill everyone was full.

After we came back, Mum cut her birthday cake as the kids' couldn't wait to have their share of the piece of cake. I really believe Mum had a happy day as she feel cared and loved.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...