Monday, December 26, 2005

A great day

I believe everyone felt very tired and not me alone. The hotel which we stayed for that night was near to Disneyland and Narita Airport. It was called Excel Hotel. While waiting to check into our rooms, I saw many air stewards and stewardess came into the hotel with their baggages. So I knew they must be spending their nights there while on duty.

To my surprise, our room was big with two queen size bed and couch for guest to rest. The most disappointing thing was their toilet was as small and narrow like the two previous hotels. I thought since the hotel was much bigger and nicer, their toilet must be bigger but it was the same. Anyhow, it was only one night so we had to bear with it.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...