Saturday, December 17, 2005

A breeze evening




We were supposed to go back after seeing Mickey’s House, but Mr. Sasaki decided to let us stay on as there was a parade at night. So we all had some time before dinner and everyone went their own way as were yet many things to see. We were to meet at certain time for dinner. The air was very cold and fresh that evening. The breeze kept coming towards us and I had such a nice feeling. I have never felt such weather before in my entire life. Ai Na took mum and I round another side of the place where it was very beautiful. By 5.30pm, it was already getting dark. We went to see the trademark of Disneyland and other beautiful statues’ and took many photos.

After seeing all the many beautiful things, we went back to our meeting place where and we had our dinner restaurant. It was such a beautiful restaurant with many people inside. Luckily, there was still couple of tables’ left, so we filled in the place. While ordering our food, mum and I made a call home and but no one answer, so we called Janice’s house and luckily she was in. We talked for a while and told her about our flight the next day.

When we came back, the food was served at our table. We had to have a quick dinner as we wanted to watch the parade. When we went out, the lights all over the place was so beautiful. Since we still have some time, Ai Na and Mr. Hee took me for a walk to the nearby shops and I bought a few soveniour. You cannot imagine there were so many people inside the small shops.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...