Monday, December 26, 2005

A beautiful dream came true

Mr. Sasaki dropped us off at the departure hall. It was a very sad time when we had to say to goodbye to him and I thank him for everything that one week and gave him a hug before we left. We check into the counter one hour before boarding the plane and the. I went to the rest room before we checked into the plane. You cannot imagine how modern the disabled rest room was? It was really big and clean and there was 2 buttons at the wall to open and close the door. The buttons was not only inside the toilet but outside too. I was really amazed when see it. Ai Na took me round the airport as there was still time. Mum took a rest. When we heard them calling my name, we rushed to check in. It took us at least half an hour before the rest of the passengers board the plane.

Our plan was TG641 and it took off about 12.15pm. When I was in the plane I felt very sad as my beautiful dream has come to an end and I had to say goodbye to beautiful Japan. Tears nearly flow out my eyes, but luckily it didn’t or else it would be embarrassing to the people there. It took 7 hours to reach Singapore, but when we arrived Singapore airport, we couldn’t land as there was a heavy rain so our plane had to go round in the air for few times before landing At last we landed, but we were one hour late so rush down to catch our plane from Singapore. We were in such a rush when we left the plane that we forget to take my pillow along and left in on the seat. Luckily I had got some minutes to go to the rest room before boarding the plane to Penang. We let other passengers went in first so I was the last to get in. Our plane was SQ997 landed at Penang airport safely about 9.30pm. Denis came to fetched us home. We thank Ai Na for all her help during our stay there.

We arrived home about 10pm. I was really happy we reached home safely as I was very tired of the whole day’s trip. I really thank God for this wonderful trip I had experience. I have never been happier before in my entire life. I enjoyed the company of all the kind people, had lots of good food and enjoyed the Autumn season. I thank God for all these people who sponsor us for this trip and made this a memorable time that I may never forget.

The End....

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...