Thursday, December 15, 2005

Mickey and I!!!






At 4.30pm we had passes to get into Mickey’s house. But before that, all of us went separate ways to see what they want see. At that time, my back was already killing me. Guess what? I got a place to rest my body for a very short while. It was on the side bench where people were sitting. Behind me, was a small garden full of beautiful flowers. Again I didn’t bother whether people were starting at me, but most of them were enjoying themselves with all the cute cartoons which walked around the park that they didn’t notice I was there. I felt relief as no one was staring at me. I lie for only few minutes as the bench was quite cold so I was afraid my back would give me trouble.

When I got up, Ai Na took me round the place to see some of the nice and cute cartoons’ houses. We gave mum the chance to rest as her legs was giving her trouble. It was time to visit Mickey’s House. All of us in a group queued up to go in, there were other visitors too, but they were on another lane. We saw all the things that Mickey wear, use etc. there were even a small theater where Mickey made his appearance in the cartoons screens. They were all in black and white. There were many others things that I have never seen or know Mickey use before. Then, we entered a room and there was Mickey! It was indeed nice to see him. All of us took photos with him, but as an individual group. I was really happy that I have few photos with him. It will be a good remembrance for me.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...