Saturday, December 24, 2005

A day that I will never forget





Many people were already queuing up near the garden to see the lights’ parade. We were luckily that we go the front row. I believe some of the disabled friends from Korea couldn’t see much as their wheelchairs were behind me. The lights’ parade started within 20mins. One by one, the car came out with beautiful decorated Disney animated animals. It was very beautiful! I never imagine myself watching the parade or even enter the Disneyland.

Before we left Disneyland we took our last group photos. At that time I was very tired and my back was killing me. When we walked back to the car park Ai Na had to tilted my wheelchair while wheeling me.

It was such a wonderful and remembrance day at Disneyland that when Ai Na turned me back to see the last glance. I wish I would get the chance to go back again. The bus took a while to enter the car park as there were still a lot of cars. I couldn’t sit anymore at that time as my back was aching and my body was very stiff due to sitting the whole day.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...