Saturday, April 04, 2020

New Year Outing -2019


Sunday,  29 March 2020
                                             
It was New Year's Day (1 Jan 2019).  As it was a public holiday, Teik and family, my darling and I together with a few disabled friends' went for BBQ at the MPPP beach in  Tanjung Bungah.

It was a beautiful and sunny day to see families with children, young, old and couples on the beach.  It was not the same as other beaches. The front of MPPP beach is very good because there is a ramp, which leads us to the shelter area. In front of it, there were steps leading to the beach. 

We had our BBQ there, facing the beach. While waiting for them to set up and BBQ set, I sat there watching the beach and ocean, few of our disabled friends' went down to the beach to collect seashells.

Teik and my darling did most of the toasting the chicken, seafood, etc. The others also join it toasting too. It was really a nice time having a BBQ there. We talked, laughed and enjoy each other company and the food too. 

I especially enjoyed watching the ocean and the people walking and playing on
the beach. I also enjoyed myself with their company.

Another good thing with MPPP beach, there was a big disabled toilet. When I needed to ease myself, I was able to handle myself as it was equipped with railing and bars.

After having a nice time at the beach, it was time to leave. We decided to adjourn to Balik Pulau to visit the Goat's Farm. I felt pleased that MPPP beach has facilities for disabled people.

Never did I knew there was a Saanen Dairy Goat Farm until we reached. I was happy and eager. But something happens to me, which out expected.
                                                     
We needed to park our cars outside and we walked into a pathway to the Goat Farm. It was a sloppy, unlevel and hard surface with small rocks on the ground. When my darling assisted me out from the car and pushed me down onto the sloppy, unlevel pathway.  My wheelchair (small front wheels) hit the hard ground. My whole self fell down onto the ground.  My darling was so scared as he carried me up from the ground.

Thank God, there was only minor scar on my face and on limbs. After my fall, I rested a while, then my darling pushed around to see the farm. As I was in pain on my face, I didn't enjoy much. But I saw a few goats, chickens' and some small cute animals in cages.

After seeing all the animals, we left that place.  We went for a ride in Balik Pulau 
before coming home.

Even though I fell down on New Year's Day, yet it was a great outing for me. I went to  different place of outings.

Thank you, God, for the minor hurt I had during my outing. and a nice, pleasant and enjoyable outing.







No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...