Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Costly Dental


Monday, 6 April 2020


A few weeks ago, my top left teeth have a few small holes, but I didn't bother about it. Until recently, the filling came out and it became bigger. I had pain on my teeth. My appointment with GH dental will be another 2 weeks for the extraction of my other teeth. They don't do fillings for patients. 

Due to the lockdown, G Dental Clinic, I usually visit was also close. Because of that, I have to make an appointment at Adventist Hospital. After calling for an appointment, the next two days Janice took me there. When I arrived at the ground reception, the nurses took my temperature before I went up to the 5th floor where the dental department.

When I went inside, I was slightly surprised as I was the only patient there. I thought there were a few other people. I waited within 10mins, the nurse wheeled me into the room.

Dr. Yeap, a young male doctor treated me. He was kind, gentle and patient treating my teeth. He explained that I had 4 holes for filling upper and lower teeth. Within half an hour I was out from the room. I was glad my teeth were filled, but it was very costly

What to do, it was a private hospital! Thank God there was no more pain on my teeth.


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...