Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Uncertainty


Monday, 11 May 2020


Uncertainty

The fear and uncertainty have come into my heart this morning, as I'm going to the dental in Adventist Hospital again.

Upon arriving at the hospital at 9.45 am, there were few people taking their temperature in the lobby. When I went up to the dental department, few people were waiting at the reception area.

I went to ease myself while waiting. I asked God to protect and keep me safe in the toilet. I was thankful HE kept me safe. When I came out, I heard my name was called. This time it was fast as I need not wait too long before my name was called

The disabled toilet was nearby to Dr. Edric's room, I slowly pushed myself there. As I arrived near the door, the nurse came to wheel me in. They were waiting for me. Each time when Dr. treats my teeth, the nurse needs to help me up to their chair.

He discussed with me another top right tooth which is not very strong for now. To save it, he needs to do root canal treatment which will be very costly. I told him I will arrange another day.

I ask him to check my left top tooth which was giving me pain for the past few days. He checked and took photos of my teeth for me to see. He showed and explained to me that my tooth needs filling.

I wasn't that fearful today as he only did a filling for my tooth. It went on smoothly and around 20mins it was over.  By 11 am, I was out of the Dr's room. I did my payment and the next appointment in two weeks' time. Mostly then, I will do my root canal.

Another scary time will be waiting for me in two weeks' time.  Dear God, 
please help me again then.


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...