Friday, May 08, 2020

What A Morning!!!


Monday, 4 May 2020




After the extraction of my teeth last Wednesday 29/4, there was still pain on my gum and my right cheek was swollen. Before the extraction, Dr. Edric told me if the pain continues after 3 days, he asked me to come back. I called up for an and they gave me an appointment on Monday 4/5  

When Janice dropped at the lobby that morning, some people were queuing up to take their temperature before going into the hospital. Staff at the lobby wheeled me up to the dental department. There were more patients' on that day waiting at the reception area.

I waited more than half an hour before the nurse. Again, I didn't know what to expect. When Dr. Edric checked my teeth, another tooth had a small pulse which causes the pain and swelling. He told me it must be extracted too, but have to take an x-ray before carrying on.

Before I went for an x-ray, he gave me an injection. Due to it, my nerves attacked me. I wanted to take my spasm medication but have forgotten I left it in the car. I asked God to take control of my spasm.

While waiting for my turn for the x-ray, I went to ease myself. I asked God to help me while I was in the toilet. I thank HIM for keeping me safe while there.

I waited for sometime before went into the room, I saw there were more patients', parents with young children, young adults, and some elderly patients at the counter area. All of them wearing face masks.

As I was called into the x-ray room, a lady staff handle me. The room was quite small and narrow, luckily my small wheelchair was able to maneuver around. It was a slight difficulty to take the x-ray, but at last, they manage to do so.

The nurse wheeled me back to the Dr’s. room and he showed me my x-ray. He explained to me a few teeth had some problems and need to be treated. After that, he extracted another top left tooth. This time it was easier to extract.

Due to the fear, the nerve in my body attacked again me and I felt not good. Thank God, everything was over that morning. Next Monday I have an appointment again. What will happen then, only God knows!!




No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...