Friday, May 22, 2020

Back to Therapy


Thursday, 21 May 2020

Back to Therapy

I'm eager and keep that I'm able to go OT therapy again after stopping for 2 months due to MCO.

At 10.45 am Janice drop me at Block A (near to OT Dept). there are not many cars today, so it's easy for her to bring me down.  When she pushed me in there were a few staff was talking temperature of whoever walks in.

When I enter in OT reception area, the place was crowded with people (some wheelchair users) making their appointments. While others' were waiting for their turn to go in.

I waited around 10 minutes when Cik Muz (my therapy) called me in. Today there were no other patients in the OT room. It was 1-1 therapy with Cik Muz. I did stretching my hands and my trunk balance. I was happy I had a good exercise today and felt very tired.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...