Thursday, June 25, 2020

Numb wrists


Wednesday, 17 June 2020


Since last month I made an appointment with Neurologies Dept. (104) Today at 9.30 am, Denis and Janice drop at the main lobby and Janice wheel me up to the 1st floor where Neuro Dept. and left me there alone.

When I reached the front counter, I gave the letter to the staff nurse and she asked me to wait. There were some people waiting there too for their name to be called. Within 15mins a male staff came to register my name and gave me a number.

After waiting a while, the same staff asked me to go inside the waiting room. There were many people waiting for the doctors to call them.  It was quite some time as I waited for the doctor to call me. Patients were going and out of the doctor's room.

I prayed that I will have a good doctor. Nearly half an hour of waiting, a Chinese lady doctor called me in. She asked me about my problems, I told my hands and wrist is numb and pricking feelings. She asked me about my sickness and I told her.

Later I realized she didn't know my diagnoses, I told her I have my appointment card at the counter. Within a while, a nurse brought my card and file to her.

She told me due to my sickness, as time goes by my body limbs will get weaker. The numbness of my hands/wrist is due to my nerves. She explained to me many things about my body. I was glad she gave me another six months of my medication for me.

She spent quite a long time with me until when I left the doctor's room, there were no more one in the waiting room.

I slowly wheeled myself out and down near to the lobby. At the same time, I told Janice I have finished. When I reached the lobby, I was quite tired. A Chinese lady who saw me offer to pushed me near  the carpark.

There were many cars fetching their family members. The lady waited for me until Janice arrived. Luckily she arrives within a short while.

Thank God that everything was over that morning.

Dear God thank you for giving me a good doctor who explained my problem to me and sending a kind lady to help me.



No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...