Sunday, May 13, 2018

Shopping online



I was always afraid of purchasing things online. Hearing so many stories that people got cheated or their goods never arrived. Some were "fake sellers" as heard from the news/newspaper.

Middle of 2015, I signed in as a buyer in 11street.my online. During that time, there were some promotions in 11street. I tried to buy few items there. After few days my parcels' arrived safely and promptly. I studied about the company and sellers and all the feedback. A company named 11street is in charged of the sellers and buyers' can complain or ask questions to the company.

From then on, I started purchasing the things I wanted from there. The courier man will delivery our parcel to our doorsteps. There are coupons given to buyers. Month after month, more and more stores came into 11street.  As I unable to go shopping or buying my groceries outside, so I bought my things online

I was really happy that I was able do my own shopping online, buy anything I wanted.

Sometimes my mum scolded me for buying things online. She said I could ask Janice to buy for me in the supermarket. I told her and Janice I wanted to be independent by buying my own things online and easy deliver.

Until today I only buy all my things from 11street. I dare not buy on other online sites.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...