Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A friend that I admire

Ivy Pua, is the person I admire most in Beautiful Gate Centre. She works there as a Welfare Officer. Despite of her disability (spinal injury) she never look on herself instead she helps a lot of people. She is a very caring, understanding and a cheerful person. She takes every challenge with a positive attitude.

When I was in Beautiful Gate Centre she help me alot specially with my hospital things. And she is a good friend to me and she always give me a listening ear when I have any problem. She is also a very understanding person to my needs.

Ivy, thanks so much for helping me when I was a the centre.
I appreciate your friendship
I hope to go back there and see you again
As I miss you very much and your cell group members

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...