Friday, June 22, 2018

A great time in KL/Genting


Recently, my darling, myself and friends went to Kuala Lumpur/Genting Highlands for 3 day and 2 nights. We started our journey around 9 something on 10 June. We had a smooth ride as there were not many cars on the highway. We stopped at the rest house once. There was a disabled toilet, but when I went I was shocked to see the toilet had no railings or bars to hold. I tried my best to do my toileting. I said to myself "what a lousy disabled toilet?" We continue our journey and arrived in KL town around 2pm. Because KL highway has many routes. We lost our way few times as we turned into few wrong roads  It's took us more than an hour to reach our hotel.

Everyone of us were relief when we reached our destination. We checked in hotel around 3.30pm. Later we went for lunch opposite Jusco hyperrmarket. It's around 5mins drive away from our hotel. After lunch, we went groceries shopping. We bought a lot of food stuff back to the hotel and walked around to see there were so many shops and stores in the mall. There were a lot of people specially Muslim doing last minute shopping for their Malay New Year. 

We headed back to the hotel to bath and rest. The whole evening we stayed in the hotel, ate what we bought in the room.Everyone was chit-chatting and had a great time together. For me, as a quiet person, I listen to them talking and had fun. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2

Genting Highlands, here we come!!! My favourite place!! I have not been there for nearly 2 years. I missed this place so much!  It was very nice and cooling place to stay in. There are many entertain outlets for young and old. 


We all got ready and headed for Genting around 11 something. It was a smooth ride all the way up.
We reached and checked into a free complimentary room which few of my friends and myself are members' of Genting World Resort. As one of my friend's is a disabled, the counter staff gave us a disabled room.

Wow!!! the disabled room was very big and spaces with sofa, couch and a big disabled toilet equip with bars and railings. The bathing side has a sitting place for disabled. After settled down in the room, all of us went out to checked out the place. Some of us went different place. Few friends and myself went to see the places and almost got lost. As Genting renovated the place for last few years into a bigger and beautiful place.  The place changed a lot, we went round and round to see the new place.  

My friends wanted to checked our members card, but was really hard to find the counter. They had changed places, but at last we found it. There were many people queing up at the counter either to apply new membership cards of change new card. My friend's and myself change our membership  card.

We were there only few hours as a friend of ours' had to dropped few of us back KL hotel. We started our journey around 4.30pm and reached KL town half hour later. It was really unbelievable as we were stuck in a terrible traffic jam in KL town for around 4 hours. We reached the hotel about 9.30pm. We were all relief upon reaching as we were very hungry and our bodies ached.

Upon reaching the hotel lift, we were shocked the lift was spoiled. We couldn't do anything, so we went over to the Indian coffee shop next door to the hotel and had our dinner. Then, we went to Jusco to buy few things. Luckily, my friend took us there. I urgently needed to find a toilet, luckily there was a disabled toilet. Thank God for that!!! I was so glad to relief myself.

After bought our things, we went back to the hotel. We faced a big problem when we went back to the hotel. No one came to repaired the lift!!! My goodness, they had to carry up to the 2nd floor!!! Two of the hotel workers and my darling carried me. I was so terrible scared while they carried me. My heart nearly fell off and I couldn't breath as the fright was there. At last thank God we reached 2nd floor. 

My friends who was supposed to go back to Genting was unable to back there as it was too late to drive back. They slept in the hotel.

Everyone was very tired, got ready and went to bed very fast


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Day 3

We woke up early and got ready checked out from the hotel. We checked out from KL hotel and headed up to Genting around 9.30am. Some of them brought breakfast up to Genting to eat in the hotel room. Without much traffic, we took one and half hour to reach Genting. It was quite fast.

We straight went to our room, some had breakfast and showered themselves. Most of us enjoyed each other company talking and laughing.

After all got ready, we checked out from the room. We went round the see the places. Some of them went to played some game. I enjoyed myself very much as when we went around and see the nice places with loud music and a lot of people. There were many entertainment places for children, youngsters and adults.

The time has come for us to go back. We took off around 4.30pm, drove slowly on the highway. Thank God there were not much traffic jam all the way. Some of us fell asleep in the car. We stopped in Ipoh town (Perak) for dinner in a coffee shop. In that area, there were many eating places with a lot of people. There were several shops, stalls selling a lot of things.

It was night then, we slowly drove as there were many cars on the highway. We reached Penang 11pm over and dropped few of my friends before dropped me. I reached home home nearly 12am.

All of us had a enjoyable time. I had a great time with my friends. Though there were few difficult times, we all took it cool and calm. 


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...