Thursday, January 03, 2008

One of those days




Since I started my work again after the New Year, I felt very sad, lonely and depressed. I feel life is so meaningless and I don't feel like going on living. I really want someone to hug me and I can cry my heart out. Why do I feel this way suddenly?


When I want to share my problems there is no one there for me, so I keep all things in my heart.
I feel really frustrated and low-self esterm. Many times I hated myself as I don't know how to handle my problem. I'm too dependen on myself without relying on God's to help me. I'm just too sad and my brain is too close on the negetive things. I can't seem to be able to think positive.
I'm trying my best to see things more positively.





No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...