Friday, January 25, 2008

Ants crawling on the road......


Two days ago was Thaipusam and it was a publi holiday. Since our centre is close on that day mum, Julie, my grandaunt, my maid and I went for a walk outside to see the Kawadis'. There were lots of Indian people and many stalls along the road selling foods, drinks etc... etc...

Mum, Julie and my grandaunt went out to buy some food, while I took my maid (Wati) to see the Kawadis' as she never seen an occasion like this before. We followed the Indians' walking and saw few Indians' and Chinese carrying Kawadis'. We were able to take some photo shot of the 1 elderly man carrying Kawadi. The people were like ants' crawling on the the road and the music were blaring away. We went near the temple and saw many Indians' people selling all sort of things. Within an hour, we went home.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...