Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy 2008 !!!!


Happy New Year 2008! It was a really happy day for me as I spent the whole day with Ah Pin. He picked me up around 12pm then we went for a movie (Alien vs Preditor 2). It was a thrilling movie. I kept jumping up as certain parts of movie as it was quite scary, he hug me tightly. It was a good and exiciting movie.

After the show, we went for lunch. We went for Korean Seafood Mee. We ordered 1 bowl and 2 of us shared. The food wasn't very nice. Later, we went to a quiet place to talked. The time we spent together is very precious to me as I don't get to see him often because of his work time.

We went to Teluk Bahang beach, there were not many people. It was very windy and we could hear the ocean and it was really peaceful. Both of us rested in the car while he took a short nap. When he woke up, we talked about our problems and things that were in our heart. I didn't want the time move, so that we could have more time together. Anyhow time have to go on. So we left the place for dinner.

We went to Face Steak Restaurant for dinner. This is our 4th time there as, it's our favour place. It was quiet and romantic with small lights hanging on the ceiling. There were also candles on each tables. We choose the table by the corner. We had Lamp Chop 1 plate (2 of us shared). There were 2 chinese guy singing chinese songs on stage.

It was a beautiful time for me when I'm with him. I'm sad when he had to drop me home as I don't know when we will meet again. The feeling was simply wonderful that no one can feel it




No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...