Sunday, July 26, 2020

My Day (26/7)

Sunday, 26 July 2020



My Day (26/7)


This morning after breakfast, we got ready and attended Sunday Online Catholic Mass at 9.30 am. As I couldn't find the site on my desktop, so I used my hp to go into the site.

Our Mass ended at 10.30 am. Later when mum is free, I ask her to help me to clean up some of my old coins. Janice bought Subway for mum and me for lunch.

After lunch, I did some writing before I rest

After my rest, Janice helped me to measure 2 dresses for a buyer. 

In the evening, I didn't do many things as my eyes hurt me. Most of the time, I face with this problem if I stare too much on the computer.

At night I got a buyer to purchase an item.  I also continue my writing.

Thank you, God, for this day. Thank you too that someone purchases my item at cheap price. 


 
                                                           Mum's subway



                                                     
                                                         Lunch (26/7) Subway


                                                     Dinner (26/7) Dumplin + Meat + Soup

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...