Saturday, July 25, 2020

My Day (25/7)

Saturday, 25 July 2020


My Day (25/7)


This morning after breakfast, I did my writing/download my photos/arranging my coins. Since my coins were too old and the colors' turn black, I couldn't see the names and years of the coins. So I could arrange much into my book.

Lunch and dinner are always very simple and little for me as I couldn't eat much.

After lunch, I came back to my room and check my photos and then took a rest.

In the evening, Janice went out to our nearby market place to buy dinner.  Our market would turn into hawkers' stalls in the evening to midnight. There are all types of food selling there. Janice said she would buy Japanese food sushi for us.

At night, I check my photos on my pc. When I see Julie I miss her so much




 My dinner (25/7)





The food Janice bought sushi, satay & mashroom soap




No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...