Friday, July 17, 2020

A Nice Family Outing


 Friday, 10 July 2020

I didn't plan to go out with my family on Friday (10/7) but a day before Janice told me she wanted to bring me to Maybank. As to check my ATM card there were some problems with it. 

Around 11 am that morning, Janice, mum and I went out. It was the first time the three of us went out after the RMCO. Our first stop was at Maybank Pulau Tikus. We weren't sure whether I should go down, so Janice went in to check with the officer. Luckily I need not have to go, instead, the bank officer came down to our car and asked me a few questions. Mum and I were in the car, while Janice handles everything for me.

After my ATM card was done, we adjourned to Gurney Plaza. This is the first time I entered the mall since four months ago (before COVID lockdown). 

As Janice drove into the car park, a security guard took our temperature. We park at our usual OKU parking lot.

Our first stop was at Lower ground Guardian shop to buy a few of my things. 
There were many people on that day, all were with a face mask. In every shop, before we going in we have to check-in on our hp app or write down our name. We also went to a few other shops to buy our necessary things. Sadly there were some shops have closed down due to Covid-19.

After buying our things, we went for lunch at Hideout Cafe on the 3rd floor. When we there, only a few tables were occupied. We ordered Pizza and a glass of cappuccino coffee and the three of us shared it.

When we finished our lunch, I wanted to ease myself. We went to the disabled toilet on the 3rd floor, but we found it was spoil as the door couldn't open. So Janice took me to the ladies' toilet, but there were too many people, so we got out from there. We adjourned to the ground floor disabled toilet, again it was spoil. We went into the ladies and at last, I manage to ease myself

As we were on the ground floor, we went to McDonald for some ice-cream. Most of the tables were occupied and people we queuing up to buy ice-cream. 
It had been sometimes since I last ate Sundae Cone and I enjoyed it. We didn't know that we were sitting under the aircon. Wow... we felt so cold as eating the ice-cream at the same time.

After finished, we quickly got out of MCD. We went back down to the lower ground floor and headed to the car park. The disabled parking lot was near to the ramp, so we easily got into our car.

From Gurney, Janice adjourned to Ms. Chong's eye optical shop to pass her 2 boxes of old glasses. From there, we headed home.

I had a nice time with my family at Gurney. Thank you, God, for Janice to bring us out.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...