Monday, July 30, 2012

Julie happiest day


Yesterday we celebrated Julie my youngest sister 36th birthday. Our family took her to Gurney Plaza for lunch and shopping as she hardly go out. We took her round the shopping mall and to her favourite place, CD shop. She indeed had a great outing.

When we came home, we bought her a cake to cut. She was really happy the whole day. Each year she looks forward for her birthday because she get the chance to go out. I love her very much so on her special day and Christmas Day I will buy gifts that she likes.

Each birthday is a bonus for her because doctor's told us she could live only up to a year old as she was very sickly when young. She couldn't even talk until she was 5 years' old. Now she already has 36 birthdays' she is very lively and talk non-stop. Because she is a miracle child, I will always try to make her happy.

God has made her so well now. She he is happy as God is within her to make smile and cheerful always.


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...