Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Seeing the positive side of life

I just remember my 'baby' which I ignored for the past 6 month.

After my last few posts which were so 'negetive', I tried to change myself not to think of all of all the sad things, but to leave them behind. I'm trying my best to see the positive side of life. There is more peace in my heart now, though sometimes the bad thought still flash in my mind. I try to remove it out of my mind by thinking of good things. It's not worth thinking of it and make myself unhappy again. Though I'm not completely happy, yet I have peace in my heart.

I have very few friends now, but I don't have any worries or sad about it because I realise having less friends is better many friends. Why? Having more friends who don't understand us better than few friends who understand us. This is a fact I heard from the radio. And I have learn from it.

Even though my friend seldom contact me, I don't take it to heart. Each of us have to go our way sooner or later. I have a real friend who is very close to my heart and HE my GOD. I talk to HIM about everything and he understand my feeling. He see me through everything. Sometimes I still ask God what's HIS plan, that's the only question has never been answered. So I continue with my daily life. Whatever God's plan for me, I believe it will be good because HE is the ONE who created me.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...