Thursday, March 22, 2012

Smile....

Smile supposed to be an easy thing! But for me it's very hard just to smile. I face a lot of frustration, sadness & anger. I keep asking myself what is the purpose of my life.

I feel frustrated with my sickness (spasm) which attacked me very often. I can't improve myself in anything. Because of my spasm, I have difficulty finding any jobs. When I see all disabled friends are working and get the chance to mix with other friends and people. I feel angry that I have this sickness which makes me difficult to work and also nobody is willing to hire me.

Sometimes when I feel so frustrated with my spasm, I will hit my head and keep asking WHY, WHY? Because of my spasm, I have difficulty loving myself too.

Even though I have difficulty in accepting my sickness, I have to accept God’s plan for me. His plan is the best for me. So that's why it's never easy for me to smile...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...