Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Free now !!!!




It has been 2 weeks since I left Eden Handicap Service Centre and I feel the peace that fill my heart. Never hadI felt like this since working there. Everyday I felt people keep pressing me down and make as if I don't exist. This feeling is like a small bird in a cage, that waiting to get out! But I couldn't say anytihng because I'm just a "small" person with no voice.

I feel I'm really free now, despite I'm at home starting to make cross-stitch (which I think to sell) whichI've stop for few years since I started working. Despite it's quiet hard to do it, but when the beautiful pattern come out, it make me very happy and satisfy with the work I've done. I did many pattern small and big before, so I'm continue the pattern which I've stop.




No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...