Friday, September 12, 2008

Missing a good friend

It quiet a sad day as today my good friend Annah has move to Kuala Lumpur with her family. I didn't call to say goodbye as it will make me more sad. I treat her as if she is my my younger sister.

These past few years, she has been my shopping companion when we go to Gurney Plaza as we go there mostly every Sunday. Now I'm alone without a companion when I go shopping or watch movies unless I invite my other disabled friends to join me.

Hope you will be comfortable in your new home with your family and hope u will be able to find a new job soon.

Annah, I miss you... Hope to see you back in Penang in 2 months time.


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...