Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Loneliness

I feel as if I lost all of my confidence since this 7 months. I just knew I'm not the Anne before that full of life. Now i feel so low esteem and can't express what I want to say or tell others. I really feel so down and don't to talk to anyone in my centre. I'm so frustrated everyday that I do very badly in my work. I can't seem to improved myself. The most terrible feeling I face everyday is feeling very lonely.
It has been quiet sometime since I had such feeling of loneliness. I feel really terrible. What I did everyday is keep silence. I never look forward to go to work. My heart is so heavy like dragging myself to a place where I hate to go. Only God knows how I feel!

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...