Saturday, March 14, 2020

The Inspiration Hub

Saturday, 15 February 2020

The whole of last week and this week, I was searching for an editor/publisher to help me make my life stories into a book. Before emailing to Partridge S'gope, I emailed/whatapps to a publishing company  (The Inspiration Hub) in KL but there was no response from them. I also whatapps the person in charge. But there was no reply too.

13/2/2020 I try again to email them again, including another publisher in Penang.

15/2/2020 In the evening, I was thrilled (in my heart) that I received an email Nickey Teoh, Publishing Director of The Inspiration Hub from Kuala Lumpur saying they are able to find me an editor to edit story. I can also ask them about the publishing process.

I was really happy that he replied to me. I hope we will continue to keep in touch.

19/2/2020 I emailed Nickey again whether he would help me to find an editor for my stories.

21/2/2020 He replied to me, he needs the words count of my stories before he knows the cost and
find an editor for me.

It took me more than 2 weeks to word count of my writing. Janice also helped me count
my words too

8/3/2020 This evening I reply to him with my words count. Until today I'm still waiting for his reply

Dear God, please let Nickey Teoh reply to my email and able to find me an editor with a reasonable cost.

Please let me able to share YOU in my stories.


To be continued.........

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...