Saturday, March 28, 2020

Life Story Book

Wednesday,  25 Mac 2020


Since 1997 I have start written my life stories. All these years, I kept my write-up stories in a big file. I wrote daily stories, expressing everything in writing. That was how I knew what to do.

Thank God, I printed out all write-up stories unto sheets of paper instead of kept them in my computer file. One of those times, my computer was spoil and had to be format. Luckily, I still had my stories with me. It was the most important "papers" for me.

A few months ago, I took down the big file, after I have kept them for a long time. Thank goodness all my write up paper was still in good condition. After I went through all my stories, I didn't know that I have written so much. More than I though. I feel very happy and proud that I could put words into writing.  

Janice and I arranged my write-up papers in order. A few days ago, she bind them up for me into a book. I felt so happy to see what I have written all these years. She binds my stories from the year 1997 until 2000 and the book is so thick.

I still have other write-up stories, but not yet bind into a book.

Dear God, thank you that I'm able to express myself in writing. Thank you for giving me the passion to write and share YOU with others. 

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...