Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Start a new medication

Tuesday, 17 March 2020

Since last week, after my visit to a Psychiatrist, the doctor asked to reduce my present medication to one tablet (I used to take two tablets daily). Today, after a week, I stop taking the medication. He changed a new medication for me. Every night (for a week) I start with half a tablet before sleeping as this drug makes us drowsy.

I keep praying that it will be suitable and there will be no side-effect on me. As before, I have taken a few types of medication which didn't suit me. And the doctors had to keep changing until the medication suits me.

Dear God, please let this medication suit me and please don't let me have any side effects and help to get better emotionally.

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...