Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Shopping at Gama Supermarket

Wednesday, 11 Mac 2020


This morning Janice brought me and mum to Gama Supermarket to buy my bra and groceries etc. Before coming to Gama, Janice dropped by at Jios Pharmacy in Macalister Road to buy things for her in-laws.

When we arrived into Gama, we went to find a parking space. Thank God there was an empty OKU lot next to the entrance lift. We headed to the first floor which ladies section to buy my bra. Janice helped me to try the bra in the small fitting room. There was an offer for the bra so we bought a few.

After paying the bill, we went up to another floor which was the ladies' shoe department. Mum wanted to buy daily wear sandals. Janice helped her to try on a variety of sandals. I sat there and wrote my journal while waiting for them.

The real truth, the shoes department never interest me or fancy any shoes because I can never wear any of them.

Mum took some time there, then I showed her a sandal and she tries it with others' too. At last, she agreed to the sandals she likes and bought for her. After paying the bill, we left that place.
Since it was about lunchtime, we were hungry, but sadly there was no food count anymore inside Game.

Janice decided we went to the bakery the near grocery department and bought some buns to fill our stomach.

While eating, we went into the grocery department, there was a list of things to buy. We check out the items and bought what we wanted. There were many people at the store too.

Mum pushed me out another way, while Janice queue up to pay for the items. When finishing everything in the groceries. We headed to our car and reload the things into the boot and pay the parking bill and we headed home.

Even though it was only a few hours, I enjoyed my time there. It has been some time since I last been to Gama Supermarket







No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...